Sending a WhatsApp message to yourself can be helpful in some cases. Many people used to send SMS to their own number if they wanted to take a note of something. Some people also send an email to themselves to take a note of something. But sending a WhatsApp message to yourself is not straight forward. In this post, I am going to tell you how you can send a message to yourself in WhatsApp.
Quick Method to Send Message to Yourself
- Download the “Click to Chat” application from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and enter your number.
- Click the open button and send the message.
Different ways of sending a message to yourself
Method 1: From Contacts
This is the easiest method. It might not work on all devices. But the trick is to save your number in the contacts and then click the WhatsApp message button to send a message to yourself.
Method 2: Using an app
Download the “Click to Chat” app from Play Store.
Open the app and enter your number in it. Then click the “Open” button to open your chat in WhatsApp. Then you can send a message to yourself.
Method 3: Creating a group
In this method, you will first have to create a group in WhatsApp with one person only and then remove that person so that only you are left in the group. This group trick will work for both Android and IOS.
- In WhatsApp, click the options button and select New Group.
- Select only one person for the group.
- Type in the group name and create the group.
- Now go to the group options, select the other person and remove him from the group.
- You will be left with a group of only you. Whatever message you send will be visible to you only.
Method 4: Creating a link
This method will work everywhere. On Android, IOS and even WhatsApp web. The method of creating the link comes from WhatsApp. See the post by WhatsApp here. In this method, you will have to type a link in your browser in the following format:
You will write your number in International Format. See full details here. Write your country code first and then write your number without leading zeros. Do not include any brackets or dashes. For example, if you are in the UK, the country code is 44 and the number is 07700 900555, you will write 447700900555 and the link will be http://wa.me/447700900555
Benefits of sending message to yourself
- You can create a to-do list for yourself or take a note.
- You can see a preview of a message or a link before sending it to someone else.
- You can save links that you want to save while surfing the web.
- You can send files to yourself to keep them in a separate location and access when needed.
- If you want to set some images or videos aside, you can send them to yourself.
- You went on shopping and parked your car. You can send the location of the car to yourself to save it.
- Using the group method to send a message to yourself can be even more helpful. You can create a group for notes, a group for your shopping list, a group for tasks you have to do today and much more.
Someone said, “Sharing is caring”. I don’t know who said this but please share this post with others.
no need APP use this web watomyself.com
Free whatsapp create a text message link quickly.
Share on your instagram, twitter, facebook and website via a single link!
Wplink – https://wplink.org
You could use
I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.